Re: X Strike Force: let's work on xfree86/branches/4.3.0/sid

>> On Mon, May 26, 2003 at 09:39:55AM +0900, ISHIKAWA Mutsumi wrote:
>> >  -  Xcursor package will be ITPd as soon as possible.
>> >     (Maintainer: X Strike force, Uploader Branden, Daniel and me).
>>
>> No point having Daniel in the Uploaders field until he is a Debian
>> Developer.

 Oops, I believed He is Debian developer. ..
 I'll remove his entry from Uploaders for a while.

>> >     There is beta package:
>> >       http://people.debian.org/~ishikawa/xcursor/
>>
>> Cool.  At some point soon I'll initialize a repo for this.  Please nag
>> if I'm not moving fast enough.

 No problem :-)

 Perhaps I can not have enough time to work for X because I'm very
very busy on my real job since 1st week of Jun, sorry.

--
ISHIKAWA Mutsumi
 <ishikawa@netvillage.co.jp>, <ishikawa@linux.or.jp>, <ishikawa@debian.org>