Re: dexconf to use debconf db to add xfs-xtt entry in font-path

On Fri, May 02, 2003 at 07:59:42PM +0200, wilfried Goesgens wrote:
> Hy, basing on the stuff I found out about debconf, dexconf, and the
> entries xfs_xtt makes in the debian config database I've patched dexconf
> to add a FontPath entry to the X-configuration if it finds xfs-xtt.
> I don't know if I found all points regarding the db_get stuff, please
> correct me if i'm wrong here.

Hi!
Thanks for this diff; I'll probably apply this to my tree. Could you
please send unified diffs next time, however?

--
Daniel Stone 	     <daniel@raging.dropbear.id.au>             <dstone@kde.org>
KDE: Konquering a desktop near you - http://www.kde.org