dexconf to use debconf db to add xfs-xtt entry in font-path

Hy, basing on the stuff I found out about debconf, dexconf, and the
entries xfs_xtt makes in the debian config database I've patched dexconf
to add a FontPath entry to the X-configuration if it finds xfs-xtt.
I don't know if I found all points regarding the db_get stuff, please
correct me if i'm wrong here.
--
wilfried Goesgens <willi@almado.de>
193a194,203

> if db_get xfs-xtt/default_use_port; then
>   PORT=${RET}
>   if test -z "$PORT"; then
>     PORT="7110"
>   fi
>   XFSTT="        FontPath        \"unix/:${PORT}\"                    # locol XFS-TT"
> fi

199a210
> ${XFSTT}
219c230,231
< 	# if the local font server has problems, we can fall back on these
---