Re: X leaking memory with tdfx driver (ds3v1)

I just apt-getted to 4.3.0ds3v4, and atleast I found the reason why DRI
wouldn't work: suddenly there's a warning in XFree86.0.log which says I
can only use DRI on a resolution of 1024x768 of less (I run at 1600x1200,
with 16MB of video memory). Next in the log it says 'TDFX(0): Direct
rendering disabled' :(.
When I review older logs, DRI on a higer resolution was not a problem
(using XFree 4.3.0-0ds3v1 20030310070804 e.g.). When I use Xrandr to
switch to a lower resolution, DRI won't get enabled either (dispite my
wishfull thinking).

As for the memory leaking, I haven't tried it enough yet, but memory-usage
seems better at first glance.

Jeroen.