Re: X bi-monthly snapshot packages.

On Thu, Apr 17, 2003 at 12:06:49AM +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> On Mit, 2003-04-16 at 14:58, Sven Luther wrote:
> >
> > This would enable us to produce a driver package (which would need to
> > divert the official drivers or something such) [...]
>
> A driver package could be split off xserver-xfree86 as well while we're
> at it?

Yes, it could, so i just would need to replace it, this would make
things easier.

A few things though :

  o It seems that the SDK is not complete in 4.3.0, i have the
  impression that some include files are missing. Also, we maybe don't
  really need the full SDK, which include the server binary and maybe a
  few other stuff that is usefull for _running_ X, not only building it.
  I need to investigate.

  o don't remember the second thing i wanted to say, ...

Friendly,

Sven Luther