Re: xlibmesa naming and relationships

On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 02:39:18PM +0100, Marcelo E. Magallon wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 02:22:22PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
>
>  > I removed all the xlibmesa packages, and tried to install the mesa
>  > packages. There is a mesa-dev packages, and libglu-mesa and
>  > libglu-mesa-dev packages, but no mesa 5.0.0 package providing libgl.
>
>  Uhm...
>
>  Package: mesag3
>  Version: 5.0.0-5
>  Provides: libgl1

Arg, ...

i thought it would be an older mesa 3.x package, i suppose i already
forgot all the flamewar you where having these past days.

Anyway, i installed it, and it works fine, but i need to test this on
the autobuilders now.

BTW, why is mesag3 not called libgl-mesa ? And i agree that the 3 is
more confusing than something else.

Friendly,

Sven Luther