Re: Can I get some feedback on my experimental pre-release, please?

On Mon, Jan 13, 2003 at 01:42:28PM -0300, John Lenton wrote:
> > I know people have been downloading them.  The least you can do is send
> > a message reporting whether they work or not.  Please mail debian-x.
>
> I recommended them to a guy at work for his TNT2 because for some
> reason I thought it included Xvideo support for his board. Alas, that
> is not the case. However, everything else works, and it has this red
> cursor with an antialiased shadow that he seems to love (some
> people...!).

That doesn't sound like my 4.2.1-4pre5v1 packages.  That sounds like
XFree86 CVS.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     It's not a matter of alienating
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     authors.  They have every right to