Re: Can I get some feedback on my experimental pre-release, please?

On Sun, Jan 12, 2003 at 07:42:11PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> Well?
>
> It's been a few days, and I have received no reports of success or
> failure in email.
>
> I know people have been downloading them.  The least you can do is send
> a message reporting whether they work or not.  Please mail debian-x.

I recommended them to a guy at work for his TNT2 because for some
reason I thought it included Xvideo support for his board. Alas, that
is not the case. However, everything else works, and it has this red
cursor with an antialiased shadow that he seems to love (some
people...!).

--
John Lenton (john@vialibre.org.ar) -- Random fortune:
A bore is someone who persists in holding his own views after we have