Re: Possible bug in handling of .Xresources?

On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 09:05:18PM +0100, J?r?me Marant wrote:
>   I replaced mine with yours and reran startx.
>   Unfortunately, X neither loaded it. In both cases,
>   a manual run of xrdb doesn't complain and acts properly.
>
>   Could it be some configuration issue on my side?

Yes, you could have goofed up one the conffiles that controls X startup.

You might want to ensure the files in /etc/X11/Xsession.d are stock.
/etc/X11/Xsession itself as well.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Any man who does not realize that
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    he is half an animal is only half a