Re: 4.2.0 pre1v1 debs, mouse stops working

I don't exactly have a solution, but when my mouse stops working on a
new X, I try the following until I get the settings right :

- switch the mouse device. You've got /dev/psaux, the
  /dev/input/mouse? devices, and, if you're using gpm,
  /dev/gpmdata. Try each of them, but you probably want /dev/psaux if
  you're using a PC with a PS2 mouse.

- switch the mouse driver.

Some combinations always seem to work, but some better than others. It
probably depends on how sensible your mouse is, or something.

Russell