RE: # Re: XFree86 4.2 Debian packages for Alpha

Dear Falk and Lists

You'r right, new unstable libc sounds a bit to unstable for me...

Is there any way to replase the xfree86 4.1 in Woody with the 4.2 version,
without having to be a Debian expert?

I'm copying this to debian-alpha@lists.debian.org and
debian-x@lists.debian.org for further comments from you and others...

Best Regards