Re: xfree86 4.2.1-0pre1v1 available at the X Strike Force

On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 02:28:39PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 21, 2002 at 06:46:03PM +0200, Richard Zidlicky wrote:
> > I have tested the various releases on m68k, so far it seems
> > the module loading in the X server is still broken on the 68060.
> > The statically linked server works fine, would it be possible to
> > make that the default for the m68k until module loading is fixed?
>
> What do you mean by "default"?

currently I have to install xserver-xfree86-dbg to get a working
server. For m68k it would be better to build xserver-xfree86 with
all drivers and modules statically linked into the server.

> Also, please mail debian-x instead of me privately.

sorry, I was convinced it was on the cc list.

Richard