missing header files in source package xfree86 4.2.0-0pre1v3

Hi

Yesterday I compiled the xfree86 source package on Debian GNU/Linux 2.4
stable i386. Unfortunatly I received the following error messages from gcc:

    In file included from GLwDrawA.c:43:
    GLwDrawAP.h:53: X11/IntrinsicP.h: No such file or directory
    GLwDrawA.c:44: X11/IntrinsicP.h: No such file or directory
    GLwDrawA.c:45: X11/StringDefs.h: No such file or directory

This happened while compiling the sources for xserver-xfree86-dbg. So I
looked for this files in the build tree and determined that this header
files are only in build-tree/xc/exports/include/X11. I think these header
files shoud also be in xc-xserver-xfree86-dbg/exports/include. I was
confused about this because I naturaly wasn't the first who compiled it.

If xlibs-dev is installed, gcc takes the files form /usr/include. Now it
compiles. Of course it shoud not be taken from there because xlibs-dev is
part of the source package too.

Anyway, once it is compiled it works good.

Greetings from Switzerland
Yves S.