Neomagic 256AV with XV extensions

Hi branden and others in xfree 4.2 project:

(sorry with my poor english but i'm spanish)

I wonder if the new neomagic driver from cvs could be included in this 4.2 debs. The 4.2 neomagic driver has no support for XV extensions and thus we cannot play videos. The videos are VERY slow more or less 1 frame/second but if I put the neomagic.o from cvs (from mplayer web), I can even play DivX movies at almost full speed in my celeron 333 mhz laptop so i think this cvs code is very important for neomagic users.

Thanks a lot:

LuisMi Garcia
University of Desto
Bilbao / Spain