Re: people.debian.org/~branden

I'm tired of repeating myself about this issue.  Why you think the
answers I've given to the rest of the world are invalid when you are a
mamber of the audience, I do not know.  I am busy.  I am working on 4.2
as my schedule permits.

Let me say that again, so you get it through your thick -z combreloc,
let's-statically-link-extension-libraries-into-SDL brain.

I am busy.  I am working on 4.2 as my schedule permits.
I am busy.  I am working on 4.2 as my schedule permits.
I am busy.  I am working on 4.2 as my schedule permits.
I am busy.  I am working on 4.2 as my schedule permits.
I am busy.  I am working on 4.2 as my schedule permits.
I am busy.  I am working on 4.2 as my schedule permits.

Learn how to type "make World".  Anthony Towns is at present the only
person who can release woody.  I am far from the only person who can
prepare unofficial XFree86 4.2 packages.

Never mail me about this subject again, or I will complain to your ISP.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    If a man ate a pound of pasta and a
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    pound of antipasto, would they