Re: nVidia card lockup upon changing from text mode to graphics

Hi, Eduard.

Hmm... I think I had this happening with my MX400.  Which AGP driver are
you using? I think NVdriver works better with that intel chipset. I
remember going though nVidia's documentation and saw it mumbling about
using Ndriver for the BX chipset.  You could try putting in Options
"NvAGP" 1 to force the nvidia drivers to use NVdriver.

If you're using nv, is it using agpgart? May have to see if intel agp
support is compiled into agpgart via the kernel config.

Hope this helps.