[jonathan.heaney@btinternet.com: X in Sid +G400 DRI]

Can someone help this person out?

I only have access to 3Dfx and ATI cards, and do not experience this
problem.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    If you make people think they're
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    thinking, they'll love you; but if

Ref.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-x/2001/debian-x-200108/msg00035.html

Reponse from you re. a DRI mismatch, I'm having the same issue but the fix you proposed does not solve the problem.

Is there a solution? I was not aware of there being any v3 DRI, I always use Alan Cox's kernels and have tried to compile with the older DRI but to no avail.

Any solutions?

Jonathan