Re: Status report: Xfree 4.0.3 on SiS 530

>> Option      "XaaNoScanlineCPUToScreenColorExpandFill"
>>
>> does work fine for me :)

JB> Wow, thanks.  This is awesome!

Hi,

Sorry I didn't follow the discussion until now.  You've just exhibited
a bug in the acceleration code for your driver and localised it very
precisely.  This is material for a very useful bug report.

Could I please ask you to file a formal bug report upstream?  Just
send a mail with your conclusions to xpert@xfree86.org.  If you're not
subscribed to xpert, please mention that so people can CC you with