Re: Status report: Xfree 4.0.3 on SiS 530

Hello Jeff, Michel, list :)

I'm not member of debian-x@, so the References of this mail are
a bit broken :)

Thanks for your mails to the list, they did some motivation to
me again trying to get my SiS 530 running with XFree4 :)

Jeff Bailey wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 19, 2001 at 02:45:02PM +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> > > However, the fonts still come out wrong unless I add Option "noaccel"
> > You can try Option "XAANoCPUToScreenColorExpandFill" instead. That usually
> This doesn't fix the problem on her machine.

Option      "XaaNoScanlineCPUToScreenColorExpandFill"

does work fine for me :)

(don't ask me, where I got it :) find, strings, grep,
trial&error - horror :))

regards,
  Mario
--