glide bug or DRI bug?

[Cc: me, I'm not on this list.]

Okay, I finally got DRI working on my v3 2k LC. (Turns out glide 3 is
required.) However, when I run glxinfo, my screen gamma changes. And it
doesn't change back when glxinfo quits. Anyone know how to track this
one down?

P.S. Do the 4.0.3-0pre1v1 packages properly support DRI? I heard that
the 4.0.2 packages don't (I use Mercury's packages.)

--
Taral <taral@taral.net>
Please use PGP/GPG encryption to send me mail.