Re: XFree 4.0.3 debs

On Sun, Apr 22, 2001 at 08:48:50PM -0700, Joey Hess wrote:
> Branden Robinson wrote:
> > I don't deviate from upstream practice gratuitously.
>
> <shot type="cheap">But he said elsewhere in the thread that SuSE is
> shipping the lib shared, so..</shot>

Actually, a more up-to-date conspiracy theory would hold that VA Linux is
the now the shadowy corporate cabal controlling XFree86 these days, instead
of SuSE.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |      I've made up my mind.  Don't try to
Debian GNU/Linux                |      confuse me with the facts.