Re: Testing/mesademos

>> "Zephaniah E. Hull" <warp@whitestar.soark.net> writes:

 > For instance gears is a /very/ standard benchmark

 Yes, I know, I'm hand picking a few of the programs to provide them as
 binaries... gears is, well, something someone early on picked as a
 benchmark because it's fillrate bound (more accurately, at the default
 resolution I'm at the border between what my card can do and what my
 CPU can do, I guess you can call that luck).  texenv is incredibly
 useful if you want to check things are ok (or that they behave the way
 you think they do). gloss and multiarb are also useful to check things
 are ok.  At any rate I don't think everything in there is "or general
 interest".

 If you have more suggestions...

--
Marcelo