Re: BYOX (Build Your Own X) - again

On Wed, Feb 28, 2001 at 10:56:59AM -0500, Stuart Ballard wrote:

> Sorry, I should have been clearer. There are regular howtos on how to
> build the 4.0.2 packages, both on potato and on unstable, but I haven't
Are these howtos still needed? I built 4.0.2-4 at home without build
trouble (dpkg-buildpackage -rsudo). The only glitch was the use of
dh_suidregister in debian/rules, which I should file as a bug if I werent so
lame. Somebody else please do.
But then my system at home is a wild mixture of potato/woody and lots of
selfbuilt packages (glibc, xfree).

Christian
--
http://people.debian.org/~cts/