Re: [oliver.poths@linsoft.de: XFree86 4.01]

"Christian T. Steigies" wrote:

> > So there is no way it can be in testing.
> So it goes stable -> woody -> testing -> sid ? Which one should developers
> run?

Stable (Potato) <- Testing (Woody) <- Unstable (Sid)

You should probably be running whichever distribution your packages are
built for.  For example, if you maintain a package in Potato, you should
have a Potato box lying around to compile with.  If you're building a
package for Woody, and it's already in the new Woody Pool, and you don't
need for it to advance before Woody freezes, run Woody.  If you're
building a bleeding-edge package that depends on XFree86 4.0.2,
glibc2.2, or some other libraries that didn't or won't make it to Woody,
Sid is just fine (and a lot more fun ;).

--
-=|JP|=-                "Why, oh, why didn't I take the blue pill?"
Jon Pennington        | Atipa Linux Solutions   -o)

6D04 39E0 CAE9 9ADA 2CA3  2EBE 898A 6C37 CA1E A29C