From: Oliver Poths <oliver.poths@linsoft.de>
To: branden@debian.org
Subject: XFree86 4.01
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 13:23:37 GMT

Hello,

I couldn´t find a Debian-package for XFree86 4.01 neither for potato nor
for woody.

May be i just didn´t see it.
In that case could you tell me the package name ?

In case there isn´t a new Debian XFree86 4.01 package yet : Are you or
maybe anyone else working on it?
Other Distributions like RedHat SuSE have it.

Best regards,

Oliver Poths
oliver.poths@linsoft.de

----- End forwarded message -----

--
G. Branden Robinson            |
Debian GNU/Linux               |         "Bother," said Pooh, as he was