Re: [ch@zpr.uni-koeln.de: problems with keyboard and 4.0.1-11]

In case noone noticed, we already kind of solved his problem yesterday. :)

Anyway...

Michael Meding wrote:

> I guess there is a broken symlink somewhere in your system. I once had this
> also. But I don't recall how to correct this.

Interesting idea. I remember someone talking about the xkb files lying
somewhere in /etc/X11. Maybe /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xkb should be a symlink to
there?

Michel

Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc,i386) user \   member of XFree86 and the DRI project