Re: [ch@zpr.uni-koeln.de: problems with keyboard and 4.0.1-11]

God, I would love to know how the rest of the four billion people on the
planet cope with their own character set. It would be nice to help him
out, but someone else is going to have to do it. :(

* Branden Robinson <branden@deadbeast.net> [001214 08:51]:

--
``Oh Lord; Ooh you are so big; So absolutely huge; Gosh we're all
really impressed down here, I can tell you.''