the potato backported packages

Charl, certain dumb people are starting to use the Debian BTS to file bugs
against the potato backport packages.

Even *if* my current packages are building fine out of the box on potato
systems right now, there's no guarantee that will continue to be the case
and I cannot support them.

Please modify your packages to inform people not to use the Debian BTS.
Perhaps a patch to modify xc/config/cf/linux.cf to set BuilderEmailAddr to
"UNSUPPORTED, UNOFFICIAL DEBIAN PACKAGES -- DO NOT FILE BUGS" would work?

Thanks for providing them, though.  My problem is with ignorant users,
not you.

--
G. Branden Robinson            |
Debian GNU/Linux               |     The software said it required Windows