Re: modules for the X 4.x server

* Johannes Zellner <johannes@zellner.org> [001129 18:19]:
> is there a location where I can find information about
> all the modules which are coming with the new X Server ?

Short of the source, I think my XF86Config-4 file is the closest thing
around. :)

$ cat /etc/X11/XF86Config-4  | grep -i load
        Load  "ddc"
        Load  "bitmap"
        Load  "speedo"
        Load  "vbe"
        Load  "int10"
        Load  "GLcore"
        Load  "dbe"
        Load  "dri"
        Load  "extmod"
        Load  "glx"
        Load  "pex5"
        Load  "record"
        Load  "xie"
        Load  "freetype"
        Load  "type1"

God only knows what int10 and record does. I also probably don't need
some of these (actually, glx/dri doesn't work in my current dual-head
setup, so removing those might actually help! :) -- but what the hey,
it mostly works great. :)

--
``Oh Lord; Ooh you are so big; So absolutely huge; Gosh we're all
really impressed down here, I can tell you.''