Re: modules for the X 4.x server

On Wed, Nov 29, 2000 at 09:53:52PM -0800, Seth Arnold wrote:
<snip>
> God only knows what int10

It is used for 'softbooting' video cards, basicly reiniting.
Very likely used for your second head.

> and record

Hell if I know.
> does. I also probably don't need
> some of these (actually, glx/dri doesn't work in my current dual-head
> setup, so removing those might actually help! :)

Err, you probably want to remove them, every now and then there are,
issues, with the DRI code trees.

Zephaniah E. Hull.

--
 PGP EA5198D1-Zephaniah E. Hull <warp@whitestar.soark.net>-GPG E65A7801