Re: xmms, xfree4

On Fri, Nov 24, 2000 at 04:29:49PM +0200, hugo wrote:
> This is a rather odd situation. I'll just summarize, I have two
> machines, a desktop called baboon, and a laptop called gorilla:

ARGH! Damn it! I lie!

Sorry, the upgrade I did three hours ago appears to have fixed this.
xmms now runs fine, as does the dexter-configured XF86Config-4: no
unresolved symbols or anything. Please disregard my previous email.

My next thing is to get the nvidia drivers working. I'll do some
extensive testing before mailing again. Without 2.4, I'd guess it's best
to comment out the "dri" module?

Sorry for wasting your time, this was nevertheless a rather peculiar
problem. (If anyone knows what caused it, I'd still be interested.)

Hugo van der Merwe