Re: X4.0: patches for m68k

On Wed, Nov 22, 2000 at 03:46:47AM -0600, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> Hmm, something else seems to be missing. I had to create a MANIFEST, copy at
>   http://people.debian.org/~cts/debian-m68k/x4.0/
> but thats still not enough yet:

Got it.

> find: usr/lib/libOSMesa.so: No such file or directory
> make: *** [debian/stampdir/binary-arch] Error 1
>
> How do I fix that?

Don't try to include files that don't exist in Debian packages.  :)

> I also noted that there are many files in debian like
> xterm.files.[i386|powerpc], do I need them for m68k as well? A fast way to
> generate them? Or are they built out of the MANIFEST?

You have to maintain them manually, but I've done this work for you, and it
is in 4.0.1-8.

Unfortunately I'm also moving up to 4.0.1f in -8, so you may have to update
the MANIFEST on m68k again.  debian/README has more info.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |    The first thing the communists do when
Debian GNU/Linux                |    they take over a country is to outlaw