Re: 1600x1200 broken with vooodoo3 and NEC FP950

On Wed, Nov 15, 2000 at 01:16:05PM -0800, Jason Mealins wrote:
> Thanks a bunch that actually fixed the problem, I guess it has to be
> something with how tdfx renders 24bit color. but then I am not too sure,
> don't know much about the graphics programming.  just curious, any chance
> I could see your XF86Config-4 file?

No, it has to do with the size of the framebuffer, or possibly with the
pixel clock.  You get the same problem at 16bpp at absurdly high
resolutions like 1932x1440 or whatever.

--
G. Branden Robinson             |  <joeyh> oh my, it's a UP P III.
Debian GNU/Linux                |  <doogie> dos it.