Re: voodoo3 libgl error in woody xf4

Thanks for your info...

however, last night... in my frustration... i purged my entire X
installation, and found that i did actually have a couple old GL
libraries from my previous compilation (i thought i had removed all of
them, but apparently not).

anyway, i'm happy to say i have an entirely deb based system (except for
the 2.4 kernel i compiled) with working xf4 and dri on a voodoo3 (no need for alien etc.)

kudos to Branden et al!