[Michael@Meding.net: dpkg-buildpackage]

Yes, edit patch #100.

----- Forwarded message from Michael Meding <Michael@Meding.net> -----

From: Michael Meding <Michael@Meding.net>
To: Branden Robinson <branden@deadbeast.net>
Subject: dpkg-buildpackage
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 12:27:41 +0000

Hi Branden,

sorry for bothering you with this stupid question.

I have apt-get source the xfree4.01 files and I would like to compile
them with -02 -mcpu=pentiumpro and without the glide files.

Thing is if I change something in the config in build/config/cf/host.def
it gets overwritten once I start the dpkg-buildpackage process. I am not
familiar with the build process under debian, but eager to learn who to
get this one working :-)

So is there an easy way to change the *.def files withing your package
and do a rebuild ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

With best regards

Michael Meding

----- End forwarded message -----

--
G. Branden Robinson            |       If you have the slightest bit of
Debian GNU/Linux               |       intellectual integrity you cannot