Re: v4l : modes, what the change

* Daniele Cruciani <cruciani@cli.di.unipi.it> [001109 11:17]:
> [..v4l..]

Sorry, can't help there.

> Also I can't have any info about Xinerama extention (actually i don't
> know what it's for).

Xinerama is the most wonderful thing short of sliced bread. It allows
for windows to span multiple displays on computers -- ie, it makes
dual-head useful! :) I don't know how I ever used only one monitor, and
when I see how useful two are, I find myself actually considering a g200
card and four more monitors! ACK. Ok, so maybe it *isn't* good. :)

> About the problem with xlibmesa, it's still there (is it fixed in last
> update?). The problem is still that strings are not rendered in gl
> apps like fsv (there is a black box in place of them).

As a guess, this *may* be because you may not be loading the proper font
rendering engines for the fonts being used. I have the following modules
loaded: ddb, bitmap, speedo, vbe, int10, GLcore, dbe, dri, extmod, glx,
pex5, record, xie, freetype, type1. I do not know that this list is
exhaustive, nor that it will fix the problem. <shrug>

--
``Oh Lord; Ooh you are so big; So absolutely huge; Gosh we're all really
impressed down here, I can tell you.''