v4l : modes, what the change

Hi,

	I've not too much experience with new XServer. I've got the
problem of setting up v4l on a matrox, I see there's no real man page,
could it be added a link in FAQ file for that kind of problem, I think
it will become a FAQ only when the XFree4 is released by the main
distros ...  and before there is a real man page.

Also I can't have any info about Xinerama extention (actually i don't
know what it's for).

About the problem with xlibmesa, it's still there (is it fixed in last
update?). The problem is still that strings are not rendered in gl
apps like fsv (there is a black box in place of them).

I forgot to state I'm not subscribed in that mailing list, please cc
to me.

Thanx

Daniele

--