[david_luyer@pacific.net.au: Re: linux-2.4.0-test10 and X4.0.1 don't like each other on Libretto 110CT]

----- Forwarded message from David Luyer <david_luyer@pacific.net.au> -----

From: David Luyer <david_luyer@pacific.net.au>
To: miles@speakeasy.org
Cc: branden@debian.org
Subject: Re: linux-2.4.0-test10 and X4.0.1 don't like each other on Libretto 110CT
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 11:49:40 +1100

You wrote:

> You must upgrade to the latest release:  4.0.1e
>
> The fix for this problem went into 4.0.1d, but since you
> need to upgrade, you might as well get the latest code.

Are you sure about that?

The package I'm running, mentioned below, corresponds to:

XFree86 Version 4.0.1d / X Window System
Release Date: 27 October 2000

So, it's not fixed in the 4.0.1d I'm running, unless that was a non-final
4.0.1d.

(Copied to the Debian X maintainer.)

David.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
G. Branden Robinson            |      "I came, I saw, she conquered."  The
Debian GNU/Linux               |      original Latin seems to have been