[spotter@ymail.yu.edu: sorry for bothering you]

I guess warez d00dz don't know about upstream changelogs.  Someone wanna
clue him in?

----- Forwarded message from Shaya Potter <spotter@ymail.yu.edu> -----

From: "Shaya Potter" <spotter@ymail.yu.edu>
To: <branden@debian.org>
Subject: sorry for bothering you
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 20:20:14 -0500

I'm not sure you would be so happy to be recieving e-mail from me, but I
have a question about your X packages.  I noticed from following your
prereleases, that the debian packages aren't xfree's 4.0.1 release, but
follow alot of what was going on in the CVS.  I was wondering if you had a
list of what patches went into the debian package, or if you knew if the
Debian package supports ATI's Radeon chip, as it appears Xfree's CVS has
support for it now.

thanks for your time.

shaya potter
--
spotter@{yucs.org,ymail.yu.edu,us.ibm.com}
avoid the us.ibm.com, as I don't have access to Lotus Notes right now.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
G. Branden Robinson            |    You can have my PGP passphrase when you
Debian GNU/Linux               |    pry it from my cold, dead brain.