Re: [lqw@gmx.de: xfree86 4.0.1 on potato]

You are in luck! Charl P. Botha has gone before you, and already solved
this problem. He was kind enough to write an entire HOWTO about the
situation, and posted its URL to the debian-x archives. I decided that
something was obviously wrong if you couldn't find it, so I added the
thread and the HOWTO itself to Google's list of URLs to index. I don't
know how long it will take until they get around to doing the index, but
in the meantime, the URL will do it for you:

http://cpbotha.net/building_brandens_phase2_debs_on_potato.HOWTO

In the meantime, I gotta suggest that maybe this isn't a great idea, but
Charl hasn't posted to the list complaining of problems, at least not
that I recall. :)

* Branden Robinson <branden@deadbeast.net> [001030 16:41]:

--
``Oh Lord; Ooh you are so big; So absolutely huge; Gosh we're all really
impressed down here, I can tell you.''