Re: [muhgatus@xmn-berlin.de: 4.0.1 patch phase2v20]

On Mon, Oct 23, 2000 at 01:22:17AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> Mercury, wanna answer this?

Sure.

> ----- Forwarded message from Sven Ludwig <muhgatus@xmn-berlin.de> -----
>
> From: Sven Ludwig <muhgatus@xmn-berlin.de>
> To: branden@debian.org
> Subject: 4.0.1 patch phase2v20
> Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 07:58:44 +0200 (CEST)
<snip>

> Hihoo
>
> where can a get a patch for 3dfx's GlideSDK or where do i find the
> debianpackages ? .. this seems to be the only problem up to now .. i keep
> on compiling ;)

For glide2 the packages are in woody, for glide3 they are at
http://whitestar.soark.net/~warp/glide3, note that there are still a
number of issues with X4 and the Voodoo 4 and Voodoo 5 cards.

Zephaniah E. Hull.
(The Debian glide maintainer.)

--
 PGP EA5198D1-Zephaniah E. Hull <warp@whitestar.soark.net>-GPG E65A7801