dexter

Hey, Dexter looks pretty cool; my one suggestion is it should have a ``I
have a working XF86Config file already'' option near the front of it, or
``install a default and useless XF86Config file for me''. If you want
them hidden behind an ``expert'' button, that would be fine by me.

Somehow, I have this feeling that my setup is a bit too strange to
expect dexter to handle it well (dualhead g400 using matrox's driver).
(When I don't have homework to work on, I shall give dexter a proper
test drive. :)

Thanks Branden (and others, if others need thanking. :)