Re: Unidentified subject!

Chris, I have a logitech corded wheel mouse (the underside claims it is
a model M-C48, but I *think* its retail name is ``first mouse+'') ps/2,
that works quite well under XF864.0.1. I do not have gpm installed.

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Mouse0"
        Driver      "mouse"
        Option      "Protocol" "IMPS/2"
        Option      "Device" "/dev/mouse"
        Option      "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"
EndSection

/dev/mouse is a symlink to /dev/psaux.

I am running an ABIT dual celeron machine, g400max with the matrox
supplied drivers.

HTH

* Chris Hanlon <chanlon@totalworlddomination.net> [001010 19:00]: