Re: [AKennedy@bursteinlabs.com: GeForce2 divers for XFree86 4.x/Debian]

Yeah, me too.

Andrew, your best and easiest bet is to see if nvidia has a tarball, or
a single file, the way matrox does. It is very easy with matrox, and if
they don't offer something so simple, then I suggest you write them, and
ask them to try the matrox drivers. :)

* Branden Robinson <branden@deadbeast.net> [001007 18:33]: