Re: g400, dri, and phase2v10

On Mon, Sep 25, 2000 at 09:24:26PM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:

> Well, XFree86 CVS just resynced with the DRI at sourceforge, the Mesa
> version is now 3.4, etc. etc.  Maybe try a bleeding edge kernel?

That worked, but I also had to get rid of the binary driver from Matrox.
Although the change-log from Linus for 2.4.0-test9-pre7 doesn't mention any
changes to the dri stuff, I fetched the patch and looked at it manually.
Indeed, there were some relevant changes, including the major number change
from version 1 to version 2.

Thank you very much for your patience and help.

--
Thomas E. Vaughan <thomas.vaughan@nssl.noaa.gov>
CIMMS/NSSL, Norman, OK, USA