Re: libGLcore.a, libglx.a conflict with nvidia non-free drivers

>> Vedran Rodic <vedran@renata.irb.hr> writes:

 > I think that files in subject (located in
 > /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/extensions) should be a part of xlibmesa3
 > package, since libGLcore.a is clearly mesa specific, I'm not sure
 > about libglx.a.

 libGLcore.a provides hooks for the X server, that is, it is part of
 the xserver package (at any rate, it could be a xserver-glx-ext, but
 not part of xlib<whatever provides gl now>).  NVIDIA has its own GLX
 extension, but you can rename the file (say, libglx-nv.a) and change
 the appropriate line in your XF86Config-4 file.

                                Marcelo