Re: libGLcore.a, libglx.a conflict with nvidia non-free drivers

On Thu, 21 Sep 2000, Franklin Belew wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 22, 2000 at 02:19:56AM +0200, Vedran Rodic wrote:
> > Hi!
> >
> > I think that files in subject (located in
> > /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/extensions) should be a part of xlibmesa3 package,
> > since libGLcore.a is clearly mesa specific, I'm not sure about libglx.a.
> >
> man dpkg-divert
Thanks! I didn't know about that, but:

The issue here is that libglx.a is dependant on libGLcore.a, and that
libGLcore.a is mesa specific, so it shouldn't be in the core package
(since mesa specific stuff is already separated in xlibmesa3).

Vedran Rodic