libGLcore.a, libglx.a conflict with nvidia non-free drivers

Hi!

I think that files in subject (located in
/usr/X11R6/lib/modules/extensions) should be a part of xlibmesa3 package,
since libGLcore.a is clearly mesa specific, I'm not sure about libglx.a.

The real reason I'm writing this is that these files in their
current package conflict with NVIDIAs binary non-free X4.0 drivers, and I
do believe that this drivers should be able to have their own
(non-free) package, since they provide the xlibmesa3 functionality.

NVIDIA drivers don't provide libGLU, but GLU implementation isn't hardware
nor libGL (1.2)  specific (mesa GLU works fine with NVIDIAs libGL.so), so
it would be smart to put GLU in separate package when it's intergrated in
XFree86 project.

I believe that non-free software shouldn't influence Debian, but
libGLcore.a (libglx.a?)  have absolutely no purpose without xlibmesa3, so
why should it be in xserver-xfree86?

Of course, I could be completly wrong :)

Cheers,
	Vedran Rodic