[pauldoo@dunvegan1.demon.co.uk: [Fwd: XF4 debs]]

----- Forwarded message from "Paul Richards (Pauldoo)" <pauldoo@dunvegan1.demon.co.uk> -----

From: "Paul Richards (Pauldoo)" <pauldoo@dunvegan1.demon.co.uk>
To: branden@ecn.purdue.edu
Subject: [Fwd: XF4 debs]
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 22:39:05 +0000

Hi,
Me again..  I sorted the problem with the fonts..  It was just a case of
moving the 75dpi fonts above the 100dpi fonts in the list in the
XF86Config file..  Ho hum..  The other problems still stand though:

--
Paul Richards (Pauldoo) - http://www.pauldoo.co.uk
      .~.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
G. Branden Robinson            |
Debian GNU/Linux               |     Please do not look directly into laser