Anyone having massive screen corruption with -v9?

Hi,

 I've play looking for this for a while now, but I can't spot it.
 Basically after installing the 4.0.1-0phase1v9 pacakges I'm getting
 some major ammount of screen corruption.  Between v8 and v9 Branden
 applied an upstream patch (000_4.0.1a.diff) which must be the cause
 of the problem.  Annoyingly enough the problem doesn't happen with
 the Xserver on DRI's CVS tree.  It's annoying because the differences
 between the two are non trivial.

 If anyone else has seen this, I'd love to know on which hardware.
 Mine is a G400 (AGP, Irongate bridge)

 Thanks,

                                  Marcelo